Open Call to Young Creatives
If you are a fashion designer (footwear, clothing, leather products, etc), an ICT professional focused on digital solutions, an industrial and product designer and need a space to bring your ideas to life, learn innovative techniques to enhance your skills, connect with fellow creatives, and increase the quality of your products through capacity building, or need a space to showcase your work, the creative Hub will be the right place for you.
Leather products, footwear: basic design and product development skills
Artisanal and handmade textiles; handwoven, hand dyed, embroidered textiles
App developers, creative, digital media companies, digital art, e-commerce platforms, web development, data/ sourcing management, platform owners
Fashion as (construction of a product), design (concept creating) and accessories: designers with basic knowledge of fashion and product development.
Industrial and product design
Furniture, welding, sculpture, mosque, 3D design development
Other creatives can also apply to the open call.
- Young and driven creatives, designers, and entrepreneurs.
- Resident in Ethiopia.
- Must be 18 years old and older.
- He or she must have gone through a basic academic level of education, including college, TVET, University, and preferably understand English.
- Your samples must be within the last 3 years.
- An applicant can only apply for one category at a time.
- Female designers and women-led SMEs are strongly encouraged to apply.